Sunday 2 December 2012

Pre-Show Shopping

Before going on the Apartment Style Edition, I had to go on an urgent shopping spree - I basically didnt have enough space for my whole wardrobe in my suitcase in Malaysia and barely didn't have anything I could ruin with paint either - So I bought some things..


Accessories from Aldo




Shoes from Aldo, Vincci and Charles & Keith

Sneakers from Vincci

 boots from (dont remember where?)


Accessories from Vincci

Shoes from Pedro, Vinccii


Brown Leather Jacket (worn in episode 1)

 Brown Top, Mango (worn in episode 1)


Ugly bird top (worn in episode 4)



Red Jacket from Zara




 Dress from Topshop for judging sessions (it was making way to much noise so couldnt wear it for the judging day)


 embellished blouse, River Island


Silk print top, Mango


 Meet Spikey!


Glitter top and pink ass shoes!




No comments: