Wednesday 19 December 2012

Glue & Glam the apartment - Episode 5 - The Fashion Room


Fashion Room
Working in fashion, it would be kind of embarrasing to get a low score on this one.

While Kishz was at the apartment the paint,
I went shopping for 2 hours finding shoes to decorate the room with - unfortunately I could not afford very nice shoes and ended up with some cheap vincci pairs. 

Coming back I was stuck in such a jam that when i arrived the big challenge was already starting - we were to switch partners!!!

Luckily I was teamed up with Jesper, from one of my favourite teams on the show, Brothers United.
Helpful he came up with cool ideas for the room and helped me finish up everything on time (without any sabotages, haha)














I was really worried before elimination, having a love-hate relationship with the crazy colourchoice we did. RED, PURPLE AND GREEN? I never gone that crazy with colours before, not even in graphic design. But we were being too safe with the previous room and were just taking more risks with this one! 

For the first time, we were not in the bottom nor the top - we were SAFE! So happy!






No comments: