Thursday 19 May 2011

Swarovski @ The tent in Orchard, Audi Fashion Festival

Audi Fashion Week is finally here, and its as exciting as I expected. Was supposed to be working as a journalist for a fashion website during the show, but that would mean I would have to cancel my scheduled classes at the IT school I am attending, + I would have to cancel jamming with the band + meetings!


So 2 weeks before the actual Audi Fashion show they did a runway set-up in Orchard where they were searching for 4 models to work at the runways at the fashion festival. After casting 200 models, they made their decisions,;



Me and Nina are selected!


 Just kidding.But Im sure we would be good!





So yeah, Dick Lee was presenting the award. I believe last time I bumped into him was at the Gang Starrz Audition in Zouk where I was performing with Wendy and Wayne. 3 Years ago. His ego suits really goes well with his name I must say.




 4 Chosen models!





So last week was the opening of the Audi show at the tent at Orchard. I went for the swarovski Fashion show which was beautiful!











No comments: