Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dinner at robertson Quay and stereolab

Dont know why but the pictures always end up in reverse order! (or actually, they are in no order at all I realised)

anyways after having lunch with norway in Orchard last saturday i went for another dinner at robertson quay, if im not wrong its called Aburiya!


Ended up at stereolab, and lost my camera in the cab but as honest as Singapore is, the cab driver returned my camera the following monday. I cant believe I actually lost a camera which was only 1 day old! luckily it was found ! I was suprised to see photos and films of me dancing on top of the dj console because I was convinced I was dancing on the podium that whole night !



photos:



Estelle Kiora! loved her dress.


 jack from hongkong!
 Rainbow!
 Dora and Sketch!

 beautiful candice!










 i love how the photos from my new camera turned out!


 candice, tim lau and ronnie!
so many amazing cuts from the cow, all barbequed for less than a minute to perfection!

 my first time trying cow tounge! did i actually like it or was i wasted alredy?
 everything is so raw and yummi!

No comments: