Wednesday 16 March 2011

Busy Week

a week filled with .. alcohol every day. not good!
Was at screening room with wendy and in a hurdle of models there was no other man then sketch in the middle (off course). Screening room was really happening, and packed!









Ku De Ta - Our meeting with mr. Cherry (Daniel Cherry) who is in the Grammy Foundation!  I of course emailed him my songs and I am expecting a grammy award by this year (cough cough) 






been running/jogging with my friends dogs In Punggol couple of times, =) man how many kids that are scared of this big dog. After alot of excersizing this month I can freely award myself with some M&MS at the office =)





had a meeting with Juice magazine regarding my  bands album!btw have you still not bought it? shame on you! (available at esplanade shop and Gramophone outlets.












No comments: