Monday 6 December 2010

FHM Sol Beer party at Wavehouse

I was asked by one of the representatives of Donny Bishop if I would like to be on of their representatives in Singapore the other week, and so I did! Donny Bishop is an Urban streetwear brand originated from Australia.  You can check their website and my profile on it here: http://www.donniebishopclothingco.com/dbVideosCategoryPersons.php?categoryId=2

Other than that, I have been  chosen as the main model for Odette Lingerie, a really pretty underwear brand that will be coming out hopefully in January! Will post more photos of that day soon, in the meantime you can check out some photos from the fhm Sol Beer competition here from wavehouse:



 

badly organized interview that I hope doesnt show up anywhere online!


It was a really good day but I wish somebody came to support me, everybody was either too tired to come or too lazy or working but in the end at least 4 people cancelled on me last minute and thats really uncalled for but Ive kind of learned not to trust anybody anymore here in Singapore!  At events like this it sucks not having friends around especially because I have stagefright but I guess thats something I have to overcome anyways.

One of the girls was so drunk when she was about to be interviewed on stage, she couldnt find her way down even ! I felt bad for her, although its her own fault, who drinks that much when you know your going to be on stage later anyways! Free flow of beer is no Excuse. 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Å, skulle ønske jeg kunne vært der å støtta deg, Mera. :( Ikke kult å være aleine, nei.
Klem fra Andrea.
Er du hjemme for jul, allerede? Og hvor lenge blir du? Sjekk Girltalk!