Monday 27 June 2011

Got Soul Pageant Singapore




I was asked to join a pageant at Soul Club about a month ago, I figured why not - just for the fun of it! Im not really that into pageants, but this was just a fun thing at the club where we got to show off some clothes and get to know new people so I thought Id give it a go!

I met a bunch of really funny girls and although the preparations for it lasted from 1 till 11 when the contest started, it was all worth it! I did NOT expect it to be a big hoo haa or to even get to the finals or win, so I only invited a couple of people - but to my suprise all my friends showed up when we were about to do the final catwalk and that really topped my night !

I was quite nervous about walking around in my bikini in a club filled with blitzes and cameras but it did help alot that I had friends were that were there from the beginning - all my old friends from the time of ministry of sound was doing a dance performance and my friend Taisuke was Mcing and Dawn was performing too.

After the pageant we went to actors to jam ( me and my old band) and when it closed we went to an indian place where I ended up battling indian style with this indian woman in her indian clothes dancing to indian music - loved it ! =)


-and ppst I dont know if I deserved it but I won it!!!! Im so lucky!
It did mean alot to me because the judges was from Maybelline, owner of soulclub and VIP magazine so I can continue with my lil weekend hobby of modelling some more ;)
Apart from the money, I won 250 dollars worth of maybeline products, 500 dollars in spa vouchers, 1 bottle of martell, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of champagne, 100 dollar worth of shoe vouchers and some more I dont remember what was for!

I stole some pics off FB and lifestyle asia and Xin msn, here goes;





















No comments: