Sunday 13 February 2011

An eventful day!

Photoshoot @ Joo Chiat, Void store opening, Khronenburg party at Soul Club


In conjuction to the sol beer finals me, christina and shiella went for a photoshoot with fhm last month!! woke up 7 in the morning and headed over to joo chiat place.  Was fun though all the clothes were really tiny on me! time to loose some weight?




 Wish I owned this much good makeup!!


 Shiella,  the philipino Girl is so sweet when she smiles !




 me looking stupid







curling our hair







Me and Shiella Lee ! be sure to check out www.shiella.com =)




Pretty Christina getting her hair done!





Be sure to check out the next FHM, coming out soon!





Later in the evening I went to the opening of VOID in Orchard Central with Sunali and Hanne - and headed over to the  khronenburg party with the FHM team and Hanne at Soul (the old supperclub) where Kumar was performing!




Void Store opening;  (orchard central)

 Hannes interviewing alot of random people for her schoolproject. One of them is Sketch :p
 me and sweet Sunali =)
 The roof is awesome, theres a robot hanging there!
 I like their logo!

 me and hanne!





before we went off to the Khronenberg Party at soul club!
 some ladyboy dancing
 love all their wall displays and projectors they put up since last time!
 Paku King spotted!
 Conrad, former marketer at FHM which I by the way almost havent seen in 3 years!

 crowd was too packed
 Jason !!!






Au Revoir!

No comments: