Sunday 9 May 2010

Assesments over!part 2

Theres something that has always amused me. Singapore is so small, and travelling takes no time, so why are people not amused by places like the chinese garden, botanical garden, forth canning, mount emily, mount faber even sentosa.. the list is long! Some people havent even been to many of these places and it really wudnt take long getting there. I have been here for 3 years and Ive been to all of these places, but one place that amuses me is Forth Canning because it is so huge, its maaassive really! people sit there and drink watching the skyline in the dark cosy park-areas. its a nice get away from the city . Definetly recommend to go there and adopt these cute cats further down too they seem to be homeless !!!/ I almost kidnapped one home.





















FINALLY I get to do what I love the most, which is so freaking hard when usually nobody wants to do it with u! ICESKATING! wooop wooop I was like a kid in a candy (icecream) store!!! amazingly fun as always looove it plus they always play music which makes it even more fun.








So, Ive been on the move the past.. 3 years.. cant even count how many times Ive moved. Im renting a place not far from town now, quite happy with having a pool again :D its just for a lil while. Time to get my tan on ! (and hopefully some excersize too) ( oh wait I dont have any shoes to train in ) too bad!hahaha









had some champagne at the swiss the night before Taofik flew off ! And Rays back in town for a while which is supercool =) Vys last night in Singapore for months and possible last night out with me in SG!









Doreamon Guitar!to die for !looool i love him. joined the guys to fix ronalds guitar. damn expensive. where the fuck is our sponsorship man. hahaha






Had a great last dinner with Vy, Mia and Hanne before Vy flew off to norway again. Brie, Camembert, meat, sausage, bread butter - Almost feels like im in Norway again! had some wine before we headed off to Oscars place later . That night someone stole my blackberry straight from my handbag! How rude! I am so annoyed I dont ever feel like getting a handphone again. !!!!!











No comments: