Wednesday 12 May 2010

Poolside Party

Staying in redhill sure feels like a holiday sometimes.

Chillin by the pool =)

LULU and me chilled by the pool all day and had some lovely sun. Even went to the jacuzzi but it would be better to bubble it up after the sun is down with some champagne/wine/vodka in our hands cus its freaking hawt in it!








Saw the Runaways yest starring Dakota Fanning and that chick from twilight(whatever her name is) it was a really great movie I recommend to everyone! its based on a real story in 1975. 2 teenage rebel rockers wants to prove to the world that they can make it even thought they are one of the first all-chick-rockbands out there. trailer:




Great soundtrack, with a cover of cherrybomb with Dakota Fanning:


This is a photo of the real runaways




I also saw Iron Man 2 (and i hate action movies) but it was really great and I heard the first one was even better so I guess I have to download that.

No comments: